Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, January 8, 2010

Not Just for Christmas...

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday with your friends and family. Now that the holidays are over, you don't have to put that Christmas paper away for another year. Chrismtas paper is so versatile these days, you can probably use some to make everyday layouts!!

For this layout, I used the North Pole collection by Crate Paper. Yes, some of the paper is very holiday themed, but some are not! I sought out the colors I wanted to use for this layout that were not overly christmasy. The blues and greys worked well for this photo.


I also used some wonderful Prima Fiesta flowers from the Posh Store. These blooms are sooo pretty!!


I hope i've showed you to look at your supplies in a different way. Take another look at your holiday paper to see what you can use it for!!

Happy crafting everyone!!

Mara

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.