Nos membres - Our peeps

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Making Memories New & Improved Slice Design Cards

Hey Everyone!

Just a quick note to let you-all know that the newest design cards for the Slice machine are now available to pre-order, click here to see them all!

These are new and improved compared to previous releases! They feature the new MS+ feature allowing you to mirror and shadow all of your die-cuts. Mirroring allows you to flip an image making embossing and debossing simple. Shadowing adds dimension by layering shadow die-cuts. The MS+ card also includes the Speed Boost™ upgrade making cutting even faster, woohoo!

I also have another layout to share with you today, boy am I on a roll! I created this layout using Fancy Pants That Boy Kraft Kuts Paper Collection, I used one sheet as my base. I inked the edges a bit with Prima Opaque Ink Pad which mean that it's very much like paint, you can find it here they come in sets with a stamp, ink pad and journaling sheets in various styles! I also used papers and stickers from Sassafras Lass Bungle Jungle Scrapbook Kit, these papers are awesome so fun to use and just loaded with bright colors and funky patterns!


I used a couple more embellies from K and Company's Citronelle Line, rub-ons from Prima's Mommy and Me Collection and a couple of flower and buttons from Making Memories. The wooden flower is from Kaiser Craft, I added that at the very end to sort of match the bare look of my base paper, hihihi :P

Well, I hope you have enjoyed today's post and wherever you are enjoy the warm weather while it lasts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.