Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, August 28, 2009

August Fridays - Chilly and grey

Today was a chilly day, it felt like late September, not August. Here in Montreal, we didn't even hit 20C and for the most part it seemed overcast. *sigh*

I was extra busy at work, hence the later in the day post. As of next week my schedule gets turned topsy turvy and I'll do my usual September adjusting and probably do my worrying the week after I've figured out what I'm doing and where I need to be. I will also be back to having a bit more time to sit at my scrap table which I haven't done in ages! I'm looking forward to getting back into a more "normal" work week and less weekend work.

Last week I picked my top 3 for end of summer and almost fall. This week I want to draw your attention to one line in particular. K&Co. has always produced amazing lines of paper and embellishments, if you've never had a chance to work with them, the fall line is a great choice to start with.

Tim Coffey has created a fun fall line for K&Co. that is crisp and clean yet has a touch of country charm and whimsy.

Tim Coffey Double-Sided Specialty Paper Pad 12"X12" - Fall is seen on the left and will make a great starting point for your pages. Add to this some Tim Coffey Grand Adhesions - Fall Leaves, which next to the Specialty Silhouettes Die-Cut Paper Pack are my faves, and some Tim Coffey Adhesive Chipboard - Fall and you'll be paper crafting in fall style.

For next week's long weekend I've got family coming to visit and I'm hoping we'll be going apple picking so that I can take some pictures and make some great LO's. I'll be sure to share them when they're finished. Till then... happy scrapping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.