Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet Butterflies, And Shimmery Petals ~ Jackie's Creations

I love when you see a great sketch, and it instantly sparks an idea for a layout!

Do you want access to amazing sketches and challenges??? If so you have to head over to the Posh Designs Interactive Community!

Today I am sharing a layout that is my interpretation of Posh Designs Sketch Challenge #7! It is a layout of our dog Lily! She is such a sweetie!

The gorgeous chipboard butterfly is from Scenic Route. And the shimmery flowers are from Imaginisce - Rainbow bloom in purple!

And the So Sweet sticker is from Cosmo Cricket - Girls Galore! I hope you enjoyed my project today, until next time happy scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.