Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, December 1, 2008

Pink Paislee - Sweet Cakes

*Squee* I'm all about the Pixee Stix!!! Just a little fairy dust and then I'm off, second star on the right and straight on till morning!

Ok, now that I've gotten over that, let me explain why I'm excited.

There are new items in stock and they are super cute. Sweet Cakes by Pink Paislee, which by the way is a Uber Cute name for a company, is here!


Brand new from us to you. There are some must see items that are to die for! You CAN have your cake and eat it too!

Using Sugar Pie heavy weight paper, Postcards, and lettering, you can create layouts that are perfect for those with a sweet tooth and won't send you running to the dentist. Add a few ribbons and press ons and you've got yourself a sweet treat.

So now while I go back to fairy dust, Pixee Stix and fond memories of childhood ; I say to you, feel free to have a taste, these treats don't go from lips to hips, they won't go bad and are fat free!

Check them out in the New Items section!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.