Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, January 2, 2009

Frosty Fridays - New Year's Resolutions

I want to try something different today, and I'm going to need your help. Without you my idea for today's post will fall flat... no really, it will!

Every year many, many people make New Year's resolutions. Some of us manage to achieve them while there are many that go by the wayside. My goals for this year aren't that much different than last year, but instead of feeling like I didn't accomplish them I know that they are a work in progress. One of my resolutions is that I want to spend more time doing the things I really enjoy, namely scrapping and reading.

It's cold outside and I easily become a hermit during the winter months. I have been known to not leave my house for days at a time if the temperature is low enough and I have no need to leave. Very different from summer days when the windows are always open and I'm outside in my private courtyard.

I will be spending more time at my desk in the coming months perusing my papers and embellishments and I think I'm up for a bit of a challenge. Today's post will have reprecussions that you will only see days from now. I want you to challenge me to make scrap pages of subjects of your choice. You can either give me a subject (eg: Valentine's Day, Summer holidays or Friendship) and really it can be anything OR you can suggest for me to make something with one of the products listed below, available at Posh Designs OR you can do both, pick a product and then give me a subject. Once you've started leaving suggestions I'll make a page and post in here on the blog and you can tell me what you think.


Make it as crazy as you want. Pick something obscure, it doesn't have be mundane. I'm up for a challenge, without it, I won't have any seemingly random pages to make. *lol* I'm looking forward to reading your challenges in the comment section!
Let the games begin...

2 comments:

  1. M... I challenge you to make looooooooovey dovey cards! V-Day's comin' up and I'm a wreck when it comes to cardmaking LOL so I might learn a tip or two from you! I also would like to see you make V-Day cards not just for us big people but for the wee ones that we love and adore just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! That's a great challenge, I like it!!!

    I'll get working on them and post what I've got when they're done :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.