Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, January 12, 2009

Layouts + Cards Projects and Ideas from Michelle

Hey ladies,
today we'll be looking at various projects that our newest Design Team member Michelle also known as The McSmitty Girl from Peterborough, Ontario has created with the help of various supplies she won on our first ever Posh Designs contest!

Michelle is addicted to all things that are Cricut related, I do not personally own a Cricut machine but when I looked at the cards she created using the "Wild Cards" cartridge I just have to get my hands on this amazing machine, I'm hoping to convince my DH to get me the new
Cricut Create Machine for Valentines's Day, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Michelle has created several cards for a Birthday which is coming up and for her sister in law, who's expecting a baby!

All of her projects are created using KI Memories Pop Culture Papers which also include their lace, frosty and shimmer papers. Letterings are created using various Cricut cartridges. Dontcha just love the extra "pop" that Prima Frillies flower adds!

She has also created layouts which are more personal, this is her first attempt in designing pages about herself ! Boy, do I understand her! We scrappers tend to get carried away by mostly scrapping stories of our loved ones and we rarely consider ourselves as the main subject for a project :)

Here are 2 gorgeous pages about Michelle's love affair with her hair
and her passion for scrapbooking!

When I read this on her page:

I was like awwww... How sweet is that!!! ~ Thanks Michelle, you're a gem :)



Her last layout is about her passion/addiction for scrapbooking!!! Who isn't I know I am!!! ~ Nini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.