Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here comes the bride...

I'd like to offer a big warm welcome to our newest DT member... the Pink Bride!

Another Ontario girl, but who is from further north than I was, has become part of our family.

She says : "My newest passion has become making cards, and I made Christmas cards for the first time this year. I am also in the process of making all of my wedding invitations and thank you cards"

I hope we'll have a chance to see those invites and maybe learn a thing or two about making cards.

Maybe once summer rolls around you'll do a post about the infamous shadflies? I remember seeing them as a child and it's been ingrained in my memory since.

Once again, welcome and we're looking forward to seeing your work.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the warm welcome! I am just getting back from holidays (We spent the last week in Punta Cana) so I will get to posting some of my most recent projects and things here pretty soon. Once shad season hits I am sure I can take a few pictures and post them as well!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.