Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, November 21, 2008

Fun Fridays - Speak up, don't be shy!

Happy Friday everyone! I got so caught up in my week that I actually forgot about my post... eek! What will Nini say???

First off, I want to remind everyone that there are only a few days left in the current poll, don't forget to vote. Right now of course it looks like readers want monthly kits and this is absolutely great! I know that Nini has got some great ideas planned for December, so you'll need to keep checking back to see what she's going to offer you. You won't be disappointed though, I never am.

Secondly, the most recent post was about a RAK and the only way you are going to have a chance to get it is to post a comment. Tell us about your most RAK and you could have that great collection sent your way :-)

And lastly, this blog may only have a couple people who write posts, but we need YOUR input and feedback so we'll know what you want. Without you, the readers, telling us what you'd like to see, we could be going in a completely opposite direction as to what you want and that would be such a shame. As far as I can tell you don't need to register to post a comment, it can be completely anonymous if you want it to be.

So I've decided that my post today is going to be a fun one that needs your input. I'd like all that read this, to post a comment telling us something about yourself, ask us something if you want, tell us your favorite colour... anything. You can tell us a joke, remember to keep it PG as there may be younger readers, tell us something you saw recently that made you happy. Really, anything. Tell us what you'd like to see if that's what tickles your fancy. Don't let Nini and I be the only ones that are posting comments to each other, we write enough emails as it is *lol*


I'll start : My favourite holiday is
Halloween (see pumpkin to the right) , my favourite colours are orange, green (note the scarf) and purple and I love to watch vampire tv shows and movies. Spooky enough for you?


Now, it's your turn! We want to know something... anything, c'mon you know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. It's moi!!! Bet you knew that already! Let's give 'em some time :) p.s. great post! I always appreciate your work TY crazy cat lady muah hahaha happy samhain you're so funny! ~ Nini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting all excited that someone posted and then thought "Watch it be Nini" and sure enough it's you!

    And what's so funny about the Happy Samhain? Maybe not as conventional as most people, but I keep things interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.