Nos membres - Our peeps

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Little Yellow Bicycle - Sharon Ann - Christmas Magic Collection

Hi everyone, with the lil' one off to granny's and the hubby on double shift I decided to treat myself and scrap the day away! When you're on a busy schedule time does fly, before you know it, it'll be Christmas already! How often do you get to spend some "me" time nowadays?!
Speaking of Christmas, I never got around it until now... Sharon Ann has designed a spankin' new collection called Christmas Magic for MLYB! It's what I've been waiting for, a traditional Christmas collection, one that deserves the most stunning album!
Below are pictures of Sharon Ann's own projects using her new line!
She has used a variety of products such as the paper tablet, glitter cut shapes, photo mats, ribbons and more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.