Nos membres - Our peeps

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Lovely Card for a Lovely Sister

Hi everyone,

my name is Dawn first I'd like to thank Nini for giving me the opportunity to work on her lovely Design Team, I will be specializing in cardmaking!

Now onto my first card, which I made for one of my sisters. I used a few sheets of lovely patterned papers from Basic Grey's Eva Collection which can be found right over at Posh Design Scrapbook Store. I love all things Basic Grey and these paper are extremely versatile, and easy peasy to work with because they are so pretty!

Supplies used:

Bling Bazzill 'Cream' Cardstock
2 Sheets from Basic Grey's 'Eva' Collection
Pink and Black Inks
Martha Stewart Doily and Leaf Punches
Prima Say it in Crystals Black Oval Frame
Prima Flowers
Mini White Brads
Chipboard Shape (heart)

1) Using a cardstock sheet cut out a piece that is 5 inches wide by 12 inches long. Fold in half making a 5 inch by 6 inch card base. Ink all the edges of the cardstock as you like. Cut a piece from a sheet of patterned papers of your choice, I used Basic Grey's Eva paper and that should be about 4 inches long by 2 1/2 inches wide and punch the out the edge of one side. Ink the edges with your ink. Next, cut another piece of printed paper which should measures 2 inches by 2 1/2 inches and ink the edges.

Place your piece as shown below:


2) Place your bling frame slightly off and then adhere the chipboard heart shape with some pop dots.


3) Next embellish your card as you wish, I used a leaf punch but you can use just about anything, I added some flowers, brads and a sentiments!


I hope you have enjoyed today's card! Happy crafting and until next time,

Dawn

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable...Your sister is going to love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.