Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Splish Splashin' fun with Cosmo Crickets Snorkle

Now that summer is winding down and the kids are getting back to school I am sure that everyone has tons of fun summer photos waiting to be scrapped!

Even though we didn't vacation this year we participated in a bunch of fun summer activities, many of which involved water! So here is a layout I did of my kids playing in a splash pad at an outdoor mall in our neighborhood.

The Cosmo Cricket Snorkle line is perfect for these and many other fun filled summer activity photos.

I used a bunch of goodies from chipboard embellishments, yummy ribbons, to punching out circles from various sheets of patterned papers to make my very own scalloped border!

As you can see I was able to include 3 photos on a single 12x12 page. I mainly print 4x6 photos and the vertical ones are perfect to line up across a 12x12 layout giving you a series of action shots.


So whether you had a staycation or a vacation this year, break out some Cosmo Cricket Snorkel and have some fun!

Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Wow amazing first blog post!!!

    Congratulation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout!!! Love the colors!!! So bright & fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Looks like lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable LO :) I haven't tried my Snorkle kit yet!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.