Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sugar Rush is SWEET indeed!

I had the opportunity to work with Basic Grey's new line Sugar Rush recently and I have to tell you---it is my new favorite line. Yes, I still love Nook and Pantry, but Sugar Rush is...so sweet! I guess it is technically Basic Grey's Valentine's line for this year, but this line is so versatile that you can use it for any love, girlie or sweet layout.

Here is the layout I made:


Usually I use cardstock for my backgrounds or photo mattes, but the patterns in this line look so cute together, I couldn't help but mix and match several of them. I also added a few of the Sugar Rush Woolies (my favorite Woolies so far because hearts and butterflies are staples in my stash!).


And of course I had to sprinkle a few Sugar Rush buttons to complete the look.

The colors are so amazing in this line and using it really helped me get rid of my winter's blues.

Check out the Store and order your Sugar Rush items today!

Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. oh I can't wait to receive It!!!!

    So sweetie layout! Your daughter has fabulous eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful and your daughter is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really darling LO page Rebecca! Thanks for showing off the awesome collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute LO, your DD is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.