Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A lesson to learn

Cooking 101..... Grandma and mom gave me a lesson on making toffee!!! This is a lesson I paid close attention to. Every year grandma makes all the goodies for the holidays, this year I really needed to learn how to make it myself. I even took pictures of the recipe. Amazingly my grandma told me she typed the recipe in 1952!!! For Christmas I got wooden spoons (which I didn't have), and a candy thermometer...both which I need to make this wonderful candy! Next year I plan on trying it on my own :)

For this layout I used Cosmo Crickets Eary Bird line. I thought this was the perfect line to use. The paper reminds me of a vintage look. Not to mention the fun pictures that come with it on the elements sheet such as the blender at the top of the page. Even the word "Yummy" was on the elements sheet. I popped it up on a piece of chipboard to give it some demention. I added some thickers, buttons, and also used making memories mini alphas.

Hope you've enjoyed my cooking layout :) Head over to the posh store and grab some YUMMY goodies of your own. What better way to start the new year out then with some new stuff to play with.

Stacy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.