Nos membres - Our peeps

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursdays with Kim - Fun with Prima

Hi girls! How are you? I'm really proud to show you my last 2 layouts. Firstly because I had a lot of great comments on them. Secondly, because it's one of my first layouts in english and thirdly because I like Prima Marketing's paper lines SO much!


So here's my first layout: Cultiver le rêve ~ "Cultivate the Dream".
  
I love these papers, they are so sweet! I also used a transparent overlay from My Mind's Eyes. In my drawers I have a lot of Bazzill Templates for sewing. I'm not a fan of sewing on layouts so I use them like a regular template for adhering bling. You may notice that I used some Shimmerz paint on my flowers and chipboards. I finished out my layout with delicate lace, ribbons, and embellishments!


My second layout is called "A Day in a Fairytale".

It's my first in English page and I'm really happy. (and I hope they're are no mistakes!) Again, I used Prima patterned papers and doilies for the background. I've altered it with the distress refill ink from Ranger, with water and perfect pearls. All into a mini-mister and sprayed my mixture onto the doilies. It give a great soft look and a a wonderful shining effect. I also uses some Prima Pebbles!

The green flower on the right was in fact white. I used my re-inker again and added some ink drops on my flower and sprayed it with some water. It look a little bit distressed. I also placed some Rock Candy Stickles on my flowers to give it a shinier look!

I'm really glad about how theses layouts ended out and I hope you'll like them too! Have a nice week girls!

Hugs and kisses, Kim @KLDezign

3 comments:

  1. So super pretty Kim! Lovely pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO's!! I love all the flowers and bling..too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and beautiful layout! Clever idea to use your sewing template for the bling.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.