This week I would like to share with you how to create Glittered Trinket Pins in just 5 easy steps! They are quite simple to make and you really only need a few things to create them.
What you need:
- Ball head pins (the ones used for sewing and the like)
- A sticky liquid adhesive like Mod Podge, Glossy Accents, or another comparable glue.
Note: I would highly suggest sticking the sharp, pointy end of the pins in a cork or something similar. I did not have a cork so I used a stubby candle. This will make working with the pins much easier.
- First coat the ball head of the pin in the adhesive.
- Let the excess adhesive drip off for a moment.
- Dip the sticky head of the pin in the glitter.
- Gently shake or tap off excess glitter.
- Let dry & enjoy!