Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, June 12, 2009

Fun Fridays - Summer holidays here I come!

Has summer hit you yet? For us in Montreal, summer played a cruel joke on us and went from cold to warm very quickly and then we proceeded to have spring. Wet and cool have been the order of the day for a few weeks now, but I'm noticing a warming trend in the next week. I sure am hoping it sticks around as I'd really like to spend more time outside enjoying the sun and warmth.

I know for some of my friends they have already started planning their trips to their cottages up north. I'm really hoping that I'll have a chance to go camping this summer, even if for only one weekend. It's been years since I've been, granted, I'd have to hit the local Canadian Tire to pick up camping supplies as I'm down to nothing since my dad gave away the tent I always used. When I moved from T.O. I got rid of the rest of my supplies, Sheesh, that's 10 years, I guess it really has been awhile.

I do have weekend getaways planned though, at least one in July. And for that I'll need proper vacationing scrap supplies. Hopefully you've checked out the Making Memories Great Escape line. If you haven't you really should. A very well priced line, starting at $1.99 and only going up to $5.99, which leaves more money for actually getting away from home for a bit!

Totally cute, totally fun and like I said, totally AFORDABLE! You're covered from paper to stamps, funky eco cork and bamboo lettering (seen to the left) to tags, tape and rub ons. I've already placed my order and I expect they'll go fast. Get them before you head out to your vacation destination and before everyone else scoops them up!

When you're done scrapping with this great line, don't forget to post pics up over at the community site. Can't wait to see you there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.