Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pretty Pearls And Ribbon Galore ~ Jackie's Creations!

Today I am going to share a layout of my Daughter and her Best Friends!First I distressed my base piece of cardstock, and inked it up a little. Then I applied a square of patterned paper, the paper is from DCWV - Citrus Stack! This paper stack is full of fresh pretty patterns with a hint of glitter the perfect choice for this fun funky project!

I then added my photos leaving a little portion unglued making them into pockets for my journaling cards. I left two spots for journaling cards so my Daughter can dedicate one journaling card about each of her friends!I then added some fun chipboard flourishes and a pretty flower all are from BoBunny!Next came my title first I distressed and inked a small piece of yellow cardstock then I added a die cut from Making Memories - Bohemia Line and some chipboard letters.

Now for the strips of ribbon....to achieve this effect I used my craft knife and cut two little strips from my cardstock. I then tied ribbon around it all the way down the strip!Then I added a gorgeous butterfly diecut from Crate Paper - Mia Line, for some added bling I added some pearls for the body of the butterfly!Next to finish off the layout I stapled a strip of yummy ribbon from Pink Paislee - Sweet Cakes Line!

I hope you enjoyed today's project, until next time Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.