Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fresh Fridays - April's last hurrah!

It's almost the end of April and most people I know are gearing up for summer. The weather is nicer and nicer every day, the sun is shining, the breezes are warm and we get to wear fewer layers each time we head out the door! I've already been out back in my private courtyard cleaning up the mess that fall and winter left behind. I can't wait to get my BBQ fired up!

But, before you get sidetracked by BBQ's and sunshine outings, don't forget to scrap your Easter and springtime pages! The last few days where it might be rainy or cooler are great days to spend some time scrapping, just don't forget to open the window a crack and pull back the curtains!

Start with American Crafts cardstock pack in gorgeous spring colours! Wonderfully textured and heavy weight cardstock which is a joy to work with. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I used it.


Add to it some beautiful Easter - Flower Patch rub ons by making memories for a touch of soft colour and flair.

If you're so inclined, check out the new stamps that are in stock now to add the finishing touch to your projects.

Five new Stampavie stamps for you to create and embellish your LO's are available for your stamping pleasure. Get them before they're gone! I know many people have been talking about stamping over on the community site, myself included. I've already put my order in!

So give in to April's last hurrah and scrap your spring and Easter photos before you get caught up in summer time fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.