I feel like I've been out of the blogging world for so long! That's what happens when you have a fabulous design team who takes over and keeps you-all entertained with their gorgeous projects!
Here's my first layout titled "Dream" I didn't have a scalloped circle shaped page to match this line so I used a sheet from a another company and used it as a template! It didn't come out perfect *lol* which is why I inked the edges up a bit :) I punched holes and threaded a ribbon and bow-tied it at the bottom center of the page!
My second layout is titled "Love" hope you like it!
- K and Company Butterfly Chipboard Box - Madeline
- K and Company Cardstock Diecuts - Madeline
- K and Company Metal Art - Madeline
- K and Company Journal Pocket - Madeline
- K and Company Wax Seals - Madeline
Stickers & Rub-Ons:
- K and Company Rub-Ons w/Gems - Madeline
- K and Company Grand Adhesions Pleated Florals - Madeline
- K and Company Grand Adhesions Medallions - Madeline
Misc. Supplies (other than the Madeline line)
- Fancy Pants Chi Chi Flower Jars
- Fancy Pants Frou Frou Flower Jars
- Ranger Ink Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink
- Ranger Ink Liquid Pearls - Mint Green
- Ranger Ink Liquid Pearls - Baby Blue
- Ranger Ink Liquid Pearls - Pastel Rasberry
- Making Memories Flower Shop Blossoms - Hibiscus Mix
- Making Memories Noteworthy Embellishments Jars - Ava
- Glitz Designs Rub-Ons - Vintage - French Carnaval
- We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Punch (which you can contact me to order I haven't restocked since they sold out *lol*)
- Pop Dots
- Fiskars Scalloped Edge Punch for the first LOs matting frame
On a side note, I have access to thousands of supplies from top brands with that said not all the supplies are listed on the site so if you have specific items in mind please do not hesitate to contact me for a custom order!
Until next time! Happy Scrapping!