Nos membres - Our peeps

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Layout using Que Sera Sera Collection

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to share with you a project I created over the weekend using gorgeous speciality papers from the new Que Sera Sera line by K and Company. I was inspired by one of the many fun challenges over at the community site and I encourage those who have not yet become a member to sign up and join the fun! We've got many talented ladies out there who will be sure to get your creative juices flowing!

In this layout I decided to create something based one of my non scrappy addiction, I'm insanely obsessed with all things makeup! My all time favorite place to shop is at Sephora's, my hubby has banned me from buying online so I content myself by building up my wishlist for the next special occasion which so happens to be Mother's Day hihihi...

Here's a look at my layout which is loaded with bling I just love glittery and shiny things!
Since I'm a glam and chic city mama it only felt natural to use some awesome rub-ons from Glitz Designs new Hot Mama line! The four 2x2 pictures of those sassy dolls and their caption bubbles are taken from Benefit Cosmetics site, they sell amazing shimmery eye shadows, blush, bronzers in cute eco friendly boxes and cases which you can then alter them into fun gift boxes!


In my culture, eyes are the most sacred part of the human body, which is why since birth all indian mother apply kajal/kohl to their babies eyes. By doing so, the action itself over time gives the child beautiful and big almond shaped eyes! In my layout after I glued on the large picture of the eye I remembered that in indian marriages we embellish the bride's eyes with various gems! So I cut off a Prima Say It in Crystals and slowly adhered it onto the contour of the top eye line and bottom corner eye.

I really enjoyed playing with this new line because the color combinations are amazing! I created my own paper flowers using 2 different sizes of EK Success Paper Punches. I added a couple of Que Sera Sera Charmers and Making Memories Flower Patch Gems for the center of my flowers.


I created some freehand flourishes using Ranger Ink Liquid Pearl to various parts of the page. I then used just a few of Que Sera Sera Grand Adhesions, Adhesive Chipboards, and Diecut Ephemera and voila a finished project, well almost done I still need a title which in my case "OBSESSION" speaks for itself!

Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.