Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PDSS CLSC14 Challenge - CC Designs

Hey everyone,

notice the change in our challenge title? The added «L» stands for Layout... DUH!!! From now on we're adding a new and exciting twist to our challenges! We've got sketches for both the card & layout lovers out there!

Please note that you may enter twice by creating one project per sketch (card AND layout) or enter once by picking the sketch you'd like to play with (card OR layout)... It's all up to you! :)


Here's what you'll be working with for the next 2 (two) weeks! We cannot wait to see more of your wonderful creations!

Card Sketch 14:

Layout Sketch 14:
You can flip, rotate, resize or do whatever your crafty heart desires as long as we can still see the original sketch in your creation then you're good to go! These challenges are on a bi-weekly basis, so that means you'll have two (2) weeks to get your creations completed, loaded and linked up!

For this challenge Posh Designs Scrapbook Store is giving away a super cute... 
All you've got to do is participate by creating anything with the sketch in mind. Submit your creation to Mr. Linky below by typing your name and leaving a direct link to your project. Here's some inspiration from our lovely DT to help you get started!
Amy (layout)

Charlene (card)


Kim (card)

Lynne (card)

Lynne (layout)

Melissa (card)

Melissa (layout)

Michelle (card)

Michelle (layout)
Deadline: May 17th @ 11:59 PM EST Canada. Please type your name & direct link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below.

Thanks & Happy Crafting

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Since I entered the crazy world of cardmarking, my photos have been neglected. Sad photos. :) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nini, I love how you've changed it up for the DT projects!! Very Cool!!

    Love everyone's cards & LOs!! Lots of talent here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. Fun challenge this week. I've entered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. done!!
    thank for inspiration...
    ILARIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just linked mine up! Have other photos of it on my Facebook as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing maps.
    My interpretation http://milqin.blogspot.com/2010/05/posh-designs-scrapbook-store-pdss.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I've made my card.. Maybe I'm going to make a LO as well.. I'm not scrapbooking at all..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've made my card and my page with the layout... I love my page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketches and terrific eye candy from the DT. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. j'ai fait la carte et la page

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i just realized the link only went to my card!
    heres the link on my blog!
    thanks
    juli

    http://cardsbysweetpz.blogspot.com/2010/05/pdss-clsc14-challenge-cc-designs.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.