Nos membres - Our peeps

Thursday, May 20, 2010

PDSS CLSC14 Winner - CC Designs

Our entries for our last card and layout sketch challenge were ALL so VERY amazing! Thank you SO much for playing along with us we LOVE seeing your work!!! Now for the winner of challenge PDSS CSC14 via random.org goes to..... 

Winner: #11 jenny_oul
Prize: CC Designs Leisle & her Wheelbarrow Stamp 



Congratulations from all of us! Please email me (Nini) and I will get your prize out to you as soon as possible. Be sure to get in touch with me by Saturday.



6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah!!! I'm so glad to have this beautiful stamp!!! Can I have your email adress to give you my postal adress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just added it to the blog post sorry must have been absent-minded hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you receive my email??? I don't receive my price... :(

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.