Nos membres - Our peeps

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tutorial Thursday with Kim

Hi girls! Today's a really quick tutorial!
I love bling! I can't get anough and sometimes I try to not overload my layout with some.

I'll show you a tip for always having matching bling on hand!
I suggest you to always buy "clear" embelishment! Here are some clear rhinestones corners.



I simply color my "crystal" with a black Sharpie, so here's the result.


If you're a lucky girl and own some alcohol ink, use it, it works really well.

Here's an other way to color your blings, with Copic markers.


This way you'll always have some coordinating bling to add to your favorites projects!


Now enjoy!

Hugs and kisses!

Kim @ KLDezign

10 comments:

  1. This is very good idea. Thank you. Hugs. Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sérieux ! je n'avais pas penser à ca!
    té trop hot kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bling tutorial, great tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea, never though of using my Copics on bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smashing idea x thanks for sharing x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, hadn't thought of coloring my bling. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea Kim!!! Love it and will now buy clear bling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome way to use color on clear bling.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.