Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, May 17, 2010

Alter It Monday ~ Ribbon and Button Wreath

This sun inspired ribbon wreath is a quick and easy project to do.

You will need a bunch of ribbons, buttons, a sheet of chipboard, a stapler, and some fast drying liquid glue.

I cut my chipboard into a giant "O" that was about 3/4" thick.
My ribbons were roughly 5 to 6 inches long.

To assemble, I stapled the ribbons around the circle as if they were awareness ribbons.
Once I filled up my ring, I glued the buttons over the staples.
I added a length of ribbon at the top for hanging.

There you go!

This wreath can be made with all sorts of ribbons, scrap ribbons, etc. A variety of textures would be fun!

Have a wonderful week,
~Amy

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Amy! I will definitely try that!
    Nini xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo cool Amy!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle ~ DT CoordinatorMay 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM

    I've never seen anything like this and what a fantastic way to add color to a space. So customizable too. So cool!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.