Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dream A Little Dream! ~ Jackie's Creations

First of all I have to admit I am so excited to post my first Design Team creations! I am honoured to be a member of the Posh Design Team, and would like to thank Nini for this wonderful opportunity!

I also urge you to join our Interactive Community, it is a really friendly group of ladies that are super talented!

I was very happy to get my first kit from Posh Designs Scrapbook Store! It was bursting with so many scrapbooking goodies, it was exciting to open the box and see it all! Now I am going to share some of the layouts I made using the fabulous Design Team kit I received.


This first layout is of my daughter and I.

The gorgeous base piece of cardstock is Fancy Pants - Daydreams - Envision. I covered the base piece of cardstock with a stunning transparency overlay Fancy Pants - Daydreams -A little Dream. I stapled in various spots around the edges to atache the cardstock and the overlay together. I thought it gave the layout a fun look.

What I love about these transparencies is you don’t need a distressor to give the edges a cool look! I just curled and bent them by hand, I love the finished look. I then folded the top right corner and added a button. I also added a button in the middle of the flower on the transparency using a glue dot.


For the title I used the We R Memory Keepers - White-Out - Nonsense - Color Rub-Ons. They are such fun rub ons, and come with so many designs I just love them!


I distressed the edges of my photo and matted it on a pink piece of cardstock. I adhered the photo to my layout, using my tape runner. I did not glue the right side of my photo to the layout because I wanted to use it as a pocket to hide a journaling spot. I used a plain piece of lined card stock as a journaling tag.

The stunning flower is from Imagisce - Rainbow Blooms. Shimmer and shine these flowers are beautiful! I added a fabric covered brad to the center. And to finish it off I used my paper piercer to pierce flourishes, and added some bling around the photo.

This second layout is about my Grandmother.
The base piece of cardstock is Fancy Pants - Daydreams - Dream. I just love the look of this paper it is so pretty.

I then cut a 3 x 11 piece of gray cardstock and trimmed the edges with decorative scissors. I covered the cardstock with the gorgeous KaiserCraft Fozz Felt Flower Power Fushia!


Then I added buttons, brads and small green felt flowers and circles to the felt. The green flowers and cirlces are Making Memories - Felt Alpha Stickers - Green. I also used these fun fuzzy felt stickers to make the title on this layout. I then attached the finished felt and cardstock strip to the layout using a tape runner.



I added fun flower rubons from Fancy Pants - Daydreams Collection. Okay I have to admit I was not one to use rubons often…but I am now! I love this line of rub ons. They are really cute and you get so many fun designs it is such a great value!

The little journaling spot and the word memories are We R Memory Keepers - White-Out - Nonsense - Color Rub-Ons. If you have any questions about these projects please feel free to contact me.
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Jackie on your first post! Your LOs are simply amazing and very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.