Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, February 27, 2009

Flirty Fridays - For the little ones

You know you're really wishing for spring, when...

I made this with Easter in mind, I'm over a month early! *lol* It was made as something for the younger ones in our lives. It's simple and cute and they can carry stuff in it. Of course I was thinking easter eggs, but hey, any smallish items will do!

I used what I had and it happened to be last years Imaginisce summer line called a shore thing, this year they have another great line called Summer Cool which would work just as well. These papers are super nice and a great deal to boot!

A single sheet of double sided paper is all you need to make the purse/bag part of it, folded to make a cone with a flap that is folded over at the front. I folded it in about 7 inches from one corner and eyeballed it from there. Sorry ladies, I don't have anything more specific than that :-( It can all be held together with either double sided tape or mounting squares.


You can use the Summer Cool Ribbon a la mode for the handle if you want something to match. I just punched in a hole on either side of the cone to thread the ribbon through and finished it off with a single knot.

The Seaside Mix - Petal Pops work great for the flowers! For a little bling on your you can use Imaginisce Fairest of Them All - Fairy Dust Brads, anything will a little sparkle or shine will do just fine!

I used my edging scissors on the flap and inked it to finish it off nicely. I think when the time comes around for easter egg hunts this will be going to a particular 7 year old that I know that will get a kick out of it. I think it even matches her room!

Enjoy and wishing you happy springtime thoughts, even if they are early!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.