Nos membres - Our peeps

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Day Cupcake Cards/Boxes

My son and I always try to come up with something a little different for his valentine's at school. (he's really big on the holidays, and loves to do little "gifts" for his friends)
As I was surfing arround online I found these really adorable little Cupcake "boxes" and thought these might be really fun to create. So after making a mock up one and showing it off, kiddo decided these would be "perfect".

They are quite simple to make, (each one has taken just over 5 mins to make) they are more cutting than anything, but they are definately worth the effort. The "ingredients" are few for these little cupcakes: card stock, patterned paper, scisiors, hole punch, ribbon, paper scorer and of course I used ink on the edges.


I have the template saved on my computer, if you would like a copy of it, just email me and I will send it off to you (I can be reached via my profile).

3 comments:

  1. The idea of paper cupcakes, so cute!!! I'll try making some, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable :-) Thanks for posting them, you'll be hearing from me soon to get that template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coordianted projects! Very inspiring for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.