Nos membres - Our peeps

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My little sister

Being a DT member has it's perks :-) One of which is the DT kit that gets sent out to it's members.

I had decided that to honour my sister, I would make a LO focusing on her. The timing couldn't be more appropriate. This week she has to go in to have a kidney biopsy as they are unsure as to what's wrong with them, following that she'll be scheduled for a lung biopsy. It breaks my heart for her to have to go through this. She's developementally challenged and doesn't understand fully what is going on when she goes into the hospital.

I'll actually be leaving the city/province tomorrow afternoon, to go home to be with her and my dad. They need all the support they can get and I'd rather be there with them, then worrying my butt off here (600 or so kms away!).


So on Friday, I won't be around for Flirty Fridays. Maybe one of the other ladies will take over for me for the day OR they might post something completely different. You'll have to stop by to find out, even I don't know what's going to happen.

Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Take care M! Have a safe trip and our prayers and thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip M, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family... *hugs* Gorgeous LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip M! We'll all be thinking about you! (Beautiful LO!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip my thoughts and prayers will be with you!And I love the layout!
    :)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.