Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, August 3, 2009

Another great way for topping brads using the i-Top tool

Happy Monday!

Today I have a second layout of my boy at the Botanical Garden! I think I'll be scrapping a ton since hubby took like a trillion of photos that day!

The adorable little robot and monster die cuts were created using Making Memories new Design Card for the Slice called "Big Kids" and it's loaded with girlie and boyish graphics! So far, it's my favorite DC of them all!

Also, the word "BREAK" were made with alphabet stickers which I topped onto my plain 28mm brads, another great way to top your brads! I'm telling ya topping brads is beginning to turn into an addiction *lol*!

Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.