Nos membres - Our peeps

Saturday, August 1, 2009

As promised... My topped brads!

Hey everyone!

How has your weekend been so far? It's a beautiful day here in Montreal, well too hot I might add... I just hate to go out when the weather gets like this, I prefer staying at home cool as a cucumber with the AC on *lol*

As promised I did say in my previous post that I would show you my latest creation using my all time favorite new tool... And yep you guessed it, it's the i-Top!

Below is a layout of my son, Davian who very much enjoyed his first time visit at the Botanical Garden... Well actually it was his second visit because the last time we went he was inside my belly!



For this project, I mostly used papers and embellies from Basic Grey's spankin' new June Bug collection, boy do I love this line! The colors and prints... mmm... so yummy!

If you notice the bracket shape in the middle well I painted and inked it using Heidi Swapp's Mega Masks, remember I included one in my last blog candy! Somebody's gonna be having loads of fun with these masks they are truly awesome!

Below are close up shots of my very own brads, I topped them using papers from the same line, how cool is that... To be honest I even forgot about opening my coordinating June Bug brads because all I could think about was "How will I top my next brad?!" *lol* :)

My hubby who's a real macho man adores the fact that I scrap to preserve our memories and also encourages and supports me with the online store but he never really had any interest in the products themselves until he saw me last night using my i-Top, he found the tool to be truly remarkable!

So if hubby likes it I bet you will too!



I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! Until next time hugs...

2 comments:

  1. Oh so love it!! Those brads are awesome and add a lot to the page. I love that megamask too. Very versatile!
    Ilse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout!! The colors are great!! Lovin' those brads too :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.