Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, August 7, 2009

It's August!

Wow! time flew.

And I hadn't realised till just this minute that yes it's Friday and I haven't figured out what Fridays in August will be.

I also have been so busy working out my weekend schedule helping out a friend (by watching his daughter from yesterday till Monday) at a science fiction literary convention that I hadn't planned anything. ACK! I guess I was too excited to meet a fave author of mine! Neil Gaiman is in town and I had a chance to meet him briefly yesterday. I'll be getting stuff signed today.

For those of you that might not think you recognise the name, let me tell you, you'd be surprised. He is the mastermind behind the movie Coraline! He originally wrote it at a young adult novel years ago and this past year it finally came to be on the big screen! I love that story.

I have made up a Coraline LO but don't have a pic of it on my computer to post at this moment. Maybe I'll get a pic with Neil sometime this weekend (which would be awesome) and then I'll be putting together a LO of my adventures. I got to meet up with a friend of mine who is a wonderful author and woman and I really don't get to see her enough. I'm behind on her books and will have to ask her what I'm missing.

Gotta go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.