Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cricut Tuesdays with Michelle

Hello Everyone!

Well finally Mother Nature has blessed us with a weekend that was filled with sun and warmth... No rain! And with Monday being a Civic Holiday here in my Province (it is not a national holiday in Canada); some folks were lucky to have the day off to enjoy another gorgeous day of sun and fun while others had to work, like my hubby.

And finally I nailed the project I have been working on for weeks! These cards were inspired by a well known manufacturer of dies (for professional courtesy I will not mention the name). I thought these can be recreated using the Cricut. The first part was easy - make a card. Where to position my focal point... Well lets say after many trials and a building scrap pile rising; these are my final results. Then a little stamping here and die-cutting there; it put the finishing touches these cards. I hope you enjoy them as I had fun learning along the way to craft them.



For instructions on how to re-create these cards, please visit the Cricut Lounge in the Interactive Community.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.