Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cricut Tuesdays with Michelle

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Hope you are having a fabulous day!

I am so happy to say that I finally did a layout! Yippee :) For some of you following my blog (found in PDSS interactive community), you'll understand why it has taken so long. But now that I have my photos; I've been creating. Although difficult to start at first because it felt like I have made more cards than pages recently; with my handy dandy Cricut in tow I knew my creative process was rescued.

So this is my first page of many to be showcased here in upcoming Cricut Tuesdays posts. If you recall seeing another page of mine titled 'I'm NOT impressed, Dad' (which can be viewed in the PDSS Gallery); I am now so impressed that my Son has made a full turnaround.


Thanks for looking and instructions on how to re-create some of the elements I used on this layout, please visit the Cricut Lounge. Until next week, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.