Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, November 9, 2009

Animal Bash!


I just LOVE Prima's Animal Bash Collection! Check out the super cute products featured on the Posh store homepage!!

This card was so fun & super quick to make!!!

I cut a 5 x 5 inch card out of kraft cardstock. I then cut a 4.5 x 4.5 inch piece out of the Celebrations patterned paper. I used my fingernail to distress the edges. I adhered the piece onto kraft cardstock. I also cut a 3 x 3 inch piece out of the Animal Bash patterned paper. I used a border punch to create the scallops.

I then added the ribbon pieces along with a few staples. I also distressed the edges of the card with red chalk ink.

Finally, I added my title using Jillbean Soup and My Little Shoebox alpha stickers! For the O in love, I used an Animal Bash Peeble.

The possibilities are endless with this collection!!! Have a GREAT day everyone!!!

Kristen

3 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.