Nos membres - Our peeps

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Peace, Joy & Love Card

Hi everyone! Hope you've all enjoyed the weekend so far, especially Thanksgiving weekend for our friends in the US!

Today, I've got a card made up totally by accident! I did in fact mess up my original plans for it, and sort of randomly came to this!

I really wanted to use this super rad looking cutting file (card_2277) pictured on the left from my Quickutz Silhouette digital library.

I had so many ideas storming through my head for the semi-circle part of the card and then I'm not sure what happened *wink, wink* but I ended up with this instead!



Sometimes, we make mistakes in the crafting world and at the end we sure find ways to fix them, right?! *hugs & kisses*

Nini :P

Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Love the card and all the elements with it. The paper collection is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.