Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, November 23, 2009

Nook and Pantry and Everyday Moments


Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry line was one of my absolute favorites from this past CHA. I love the colors, the vintage look and the homey patterns. I thought my first project with this line might be a recipe book, but as I flipped through the papers and elements I realized this is the perfect everyday line too.

I love capturing the everyday moments and let's face it, lots of them happen in the kitchen. So for this layout I chose a picture of my daughter on a Sunday morning and journaled about how we love to make a big breakfast on Sundays.

The multicolor polka dot patterned paper mimicked my daughter's pajamas. The brown script letters are so fun and come with the patterned paper pack. I found a cute chipboard shape that had a picture of eggs and loved adding the yellow scalloped sticker (also from the paper pack) rather than searching for coordinating ribbon. I also added a few buttons to the title. I love the Basic Grey buttons because the colors coordinate with their papers and they come in several sizes and opaque and see through versions in each pack. I also bought the Cup of Tea stamp set and as soon as I saw the mini spoon I thought it would make a great border. I paired it with the "yum" sentiment and stamped it in brown along the bottom.

For me, this is the easiest Basic Grey line to work with so far and I can see using it for many more everyday layouts. Head on over to the Posh Designs Scrapbook Store for all your Nook and Pantry goodies and start documenting your everyday moments today.

:) Rebecca

1 comment:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.