Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, July 31, 2009

Fiery Fridays - Feels like Fall

I don't know about you but when I think of summer, I think of shorts and tank tops, the hot sun above and a cold glass of lemonade that's ready to drink. I think of temperatures hot enough that I want to live in the pool. I definately do not think of socks and sneakers and light sweaters so as not to feel a chill.

For some reason summer has only occasionally visited the last few months, but there have been more than enough days that feel like a beautiful fall day. I'm ok with fall, once it's mid to late September, but before that it should stay away! Speaking of fall and nice days, have you seen the new pre-orders from Basic Grey? They have an absolutely gorgeous line called Indian Summer, the weather seemed perfect for it.

I've come to love Basic Grey, everything from their papers and card kits to the wide range of embellishments. The pictures really don't do the products justice. When I saw this new line I just about squealed. The colours are gorgeous and the stickers look amazing.

Now the prices for the various items range, starting at $3.50 for some fun Harvest Moon rub ons to $22.00 for the paper pack. The olio rub ons are a treat to work with, the colours are always vibrant and they really last. They are excellent quality to work with. It's possible that once you start working with Basic Grey, like me, you'll be hooked!

These are available now for pre-order. Get them before they're gone and enjoy the summer you do have!

1 comment:

  1. I just passed at your store Nini... God help me please I've bought all your new stuff or near...

    Pooooooorrrrrr me... I could'nt resist...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.