Nos membres - Our peeps

Monday, October 5, 2009

5 Reasons


I had so much fun making this layout of my husband and I!!! I used a few goodies from the Posh store that are just soooooo cute!!! I love the little chipboard owl, isn't he a cutie?!

I went a little crazy with my Glimmer Mists!!! I used two different colors and I really love the outcome. A few posts ago Nini explained how to make your own Glimmer Mists. Anyone tried that yet?!

I would love to see all of your layouts about something that you love and why! Upload them over at the gallery!

Journaling says:

5 Reasons Why I (heart) U
You rub my feet Your soft lips You make me laugh Your big heart You care about me

Supplies used:

Jillibean Soup Journaling Sprouts
Bazzill Basics White Cardstock
Bella Blvd Patterned Paper & Cardstock Stickers
Hambly Overlay
Glimmer Mist
American Crafts Buttons
American Crafts Journaling Sticker
Sharpie Pen

Hope you've enjoyed today's project!

Kristen

4 comments:

  1. SO sweet! The misting is fabulous and all the little details are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout girly!!! Love the misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty! The photo of the 2 of you is quite lovely. Great LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet LO, love the embellies and misting! Gr8 photo of you two!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.