Nos membres - Our peeps

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thursdays with Kim ~ SCAL/SVG Files


I know it isn't Thursday but my brother is squatting my computer while he's here on vacation. Today I'm in mood to show you a project I made with my Cricut using SCAL.

I made this crazy cat with some of my own SVG files (you can check out my blog to download some for free files)

I used some black cardstock to make the cat "frame". And for the other part I decided to make it in white cardstock. The reason is simple. I wanted to use my Touch Marker.

I use Cool Grey (3 to 8) to make the ear and eyes, Salmon for the nose and Yellow Green for the eyes, I also added some glitter on the eyes to make them brighter and spookier.

For the highlights I decide to use some Black glitter (Onyx from Martha Stewart) I could have used some markers like how I did on the ear and eyes but... I love bling!

All it needs a little knot on the neck and it's ready to be hung in a room!

See you! Hugs and kisses

Kim @KlDezign

6 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.