Nos membres - Our peeps

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Card


This little circle card was super simple to make!!! I used a super cute Prima Deco Fun Chipboard set which you can find on clearance at the Posh Designs for only 0.79$!!!

I took the chipboard frame and laid it flat on my kraft cardstock. I cut around it and then used glue dots to adhere the chipboard to the cardstock. I then added a piece of a Hambly Overlay under the flowers.

I then stamped the little birdie, using Basic Grey clear stamps and added the tiny alphas. After the ink dried, I placed the ribbon over the chipboard. I also adhered three crystals on top of the overlay.

(Please note, there is a blue shadow overtop the ribbon, this was created by my scanner. It's not there in real life)

Happy creating :)

Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Oh this card is GORGEOUS! Love all the details. :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shaped card--love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kristen for a great post and project!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.