Are you feeling the Autumn air, noticing the change in color of the leaves and admiring that golden sun? I am and Fall season is definitely upon us.
To kick off the 2009 holiday season is the time of year well loved by almost everyone... Halloween! My Son is quite young and does not quite understand fully what Halloween means especially to know when you can get lots of yummy treats (and I think that is kind of a blessing right now).
He will be celebrating his 2nd Halloween and to help him I have created these cute cards and tags to give to our neighbours and fellow kids in our immediate area. For these projects I blended the use of stamps, heat embossing, watercoloring with chalks and my Cricut with the A Child's Year cartridge. TFL!
Over the next couple of weeks leading up to Halloween I will be creating accompanying projects to coordinate with the above card and tag. By the last Tuesday of the month (on October 27th, my birthday); you will be able to create quick, easy and I think creative projects to help you and your kids & family celebrate Halloween; even if you are short on time!
And now for my special announcement... I will be hosting my first ever blog contest/candy for Posh Designs Scrapbook Store.
Take note of the following rules and regulations:
1) 1 prize will be awarded for the next 3 weeks to be announced every Tuesday in my blog post.
Prizes will include an assortment of Cricut products such as Stamp Sheets with Folders, Storage Binder, a brand new Cricut cartridge - Sponge Bob cartridge, yes you read correctly, a free cartridge giveaway, valued at 99.99$ USD and Gift Certificates from Posh Designs Scrapbook Store to spend any way you'd like!
2) To enter your chance to win one of the above fabulous prizes you must complete the following 4 tasks (which believe me are all easy and quick to do):
a) Become a follower to the Posh Designs Scrapbook Store's blog.
b) Join the Posh Designs Scrapbook Store Interactive Community.
c) Leave me a comment at the end of each Cricut Tuesday blog post.
d) Link a project using the comment box inspired by any of my Cricut Tuesdays post
Each of the above requirements you do equates to 1 ballot, therefore if you complete all 4 requirements; you get 4 ballots and increase your chances of winning.
Please note that requirements are to be done on a weekly basis to qualify for that week's prize as there will be no carry over in ballots.
3) Prizes will be awarded in the following manner:
October 13th - Your chance to win 2 Cricut 6x6 Stamp Sheets with Folders plus a $10.00 PDSS gift certificate.
October 20th - Your chance to win 1 Cricut Storage Binder plus a $20.00 PDSS gift certificate.
October 27th - Your chance to win 1 Cricut Cartridge - Sponge BobPlease ensure that you leave proper contact info so that we are able to reach you if you are the winner.
Each winner will be announced on the above dates and PDSS will contact the winners via email to obtain further contact information for shipping purposes.
4) Contest entries will follow this schedule:
For October 13th's prize - all ballots must be casted between October 6th to October 12th.
For October 20th's prize - all ballots must be casted between October 14th to October 19th.
For October 27th's prize - all ballots must be casted between October 21st to October 26th.
5) All ballots will be drawn by persons from the PDSS Administration Team.
6) All prizes will shipped via Canada Post using Expedited Parcel service.You will receive a tracking number but this service does not include shipping insurance. Should you wish insurance, it is an option for you at a nominal cost as per Canada Post's guidelines. For all PDSS Gift Certificates, your name will be held at store level and should you make a purchase; proper adjustments will be made. Note that shipping and taxes as applicable are extra costs and not covered by the PDSS gift certificates.
7) This contest is open to all new and current members and followers of the PDSS Blog and Interactive Community (within Canada and Mainland US) however, PDSS Design Team & Administration Members are excluded from this contest.
Thanks for stopping by! Have fun with your Halloween creations and I wish you Good Luck in all of the contests!!! Until next week... Happy Crafting ~Michelle