Nos membres - Our peeps

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cricut Tuesdays ~ Winner of a FREE Cricut Cartridge Announced!


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to you!

This week will be a relatively short post as today is my birthday! There will be no projects shown in this post. With Halloween right around the corner, my family and I are getting ready. My Son will be a dragon this year, he will be so cute!

I cannot wait to snap up the photos! I've got my cards and tags I made earlier this month (week 1's project), all my sweet treat boxes stuffed with candies ready to go (week 2's project) and I have also made a few more handmade home decor pieces inspired by my project posted last week. If you need to make quick projects in a snap, feel free to look back at any of my past week's projects in October for inspiration. They do not require alot of materials, assembly is super-duper easy (i.e. not alot of pieces to put together) and most of all fast to create.

I hope however big or small you celebrate Halloween, I wish you a spooky and fun time. Enjoy the evening/night and don't forget to snap up every photo opportunity possible! Be safe if you are trick or treating with your young ones.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all members of Posh Designs online Community/Forum site as well as the all our new followers and members who have joined us via my first ever Cricut Tuesdays Contest! I had so much fun planning this event and believe me this will not be the last. Most of all I would like to thank Nini for helping me make this event a success. She has had a huge helping hand in coordinating my efforts; thank-you Nini for all your support! I truly and deeply appreciate it!

So now for announcing the winner of our final grand prize

Drum roll please.... and the winner of a fabulous brand new in box Cricut SpongeBob Cartridge is....... Sherri C. from Ridgeway, ON, Canada!

CONGRATS Sherri, I will be contacting you for your mailing information. Have fun with your new cartridge! I cannot wait to see your first creation from it on our Gallery.

If you would like any instructions of my Halloween themed projects and/or have a question or idea for future Cricut Tuesdays, please leave me a message via the Community Site.

Thanks again everyone for your support and Birthday wishes. Happy Halloween!

Until next week... Happy Crafting! ~Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Michelle & Congrats Sherri on winning this awesome prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michelle!! Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Sherri!!! Happy Birthday Michelle!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!!!! I won, Thank You so much Michelle, and Happy Birthday, the past few tuesdays have been just great, you have inpsired many projects,
    Thanks again,
    SherriC. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.