Nos membres - Our peeps

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pretty As A Princess ~ Jackie's Creations

It was like Christmas when I got this months Design Team Kit! Nini puts together stunning coordinated kits, packed with products that any girl would love! This layout is my interpretation of Nini’s Latest sketch challenge over at the Posh Designs Interactive Community. If you haven’t checked it out yet, you must!

For this Layout the yummy papers are from Kaiser Craft ~ Vagabond Line! As soon as I seen these beautiful papers I had to make a layout of my daughter. First I used my corner punch on the base piece of cardstock to round all four corners. I also rounded the corners of my pictures as well.

I then used a plain old dinner plate and traced a circle on two of the pieces of paper. To spice up my circle I used a scalloped pair of scissors and cut out my circles and after inking the edges I adhered them to my base piece of cardstock along with my photos.

For the title and subtitle I used fun Daisy D’s Rubons. And the pretty glittery brackets are from Crate Paper ~ The Mia Line. The rubons that are on my photos, plus the pretty rubon flowers by my title are from Imaginisce ~ The Twitterpated Line. I then used plain small silver brads to attaché a cute transparency from My Minds Eye ~ Bohemia Line and a blue piece of card stock to my layout to make a fun pocket to hold my journaling card.

Now the flowers….I love the new Prima Flowers!!! They are simply gorgeous! The big pink flower is the new Lollipop Flowers by Prima. I then layered pretty Prima Fancies Aloha Petals and attached them to my layout using decorative brads. The chipboard butterflies are from Scenic Route. I covered them with cardstock and sanded the edges. I then used liquid pearls and dots of bling, plus small flourish rubons from Daisy D’s to decorate them. And to give them a finishing touch I made small antennas from crafting wire. I then adhered them with glue dots to my layout.


This second layout is of my Niece and some of her many toys! These fun papers are again from Kaiser Craft ~ Vagabond Line. First of all I chalked the edges of my base piece of cardstock. I then matted my photo and adhered it to my layout.

I used a pink piece of scrap paper to make a fun scalloped border using my decorative scissors. I added pretty layered Prima Fancies Aloha Petals using glitter brads. And to give this layout a playful look I decided to cut my photos plus some plain coloured cardstock in different sized circles.

I then cut a 3.5 x 5 piece of blue cardstcok and inked the edges before adding it to my layout. My title is again fabulous rubons from Daisy D’s. And using glue dots I then added some buttons. I also made some small flourishes using Perfect Pearls.

To finish it of a glittery diecut from Crate Paper ~ The Mia Line, a perfect spot to add the date on my layout!

I hope you like today’s projects, until next time Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.