Nos membres - Our peeps

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Britney Spears Concert in Montreal's Bell Center

Britney Spear's comeback she sold out her tickets in Montreal faster than anywhere else! Go Montreal, go!!! I'm not a major fan of BS but I give her props, she has struggled a lot and as weird as it sounds her new single Circus was that good that it made me want to go see her show lol!

The opening show featured the Pussy Cat Dolls, even Will Ferell was there! Unfortunately, I couldn't go... Grrr... Davian came out with a nasty fever so my B-Day gift ended up with my brother and his girlfriend... But she's coming back to perform here on May 5th, so no biggy! My brother took amazing pictures and videos of the whole she-bang! On the other hand I'm happy thou' that Davian is feeling much better today!

Here's are a couple of pictures for the BS fans:





And last but not least the pop Princess in all her Glory:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.