Nos membres - Our peeps

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sping has Sprung, Butterflies are Everywhere ~ Jackie's Creations


My heart fluttered when I opened this months yummy Design Team Kit from Posh Designs Scrapbook Store! Everything was perfectly coordinated just waiting for me to add my photos and imagination!

This first layout is of my daughter being her quirky self! As soon as I seen this photo I new I had to use it on a layout!

The pretty paper is from KaiserCraft - The Vagabond Line! These papers are so gorgeous be sure to get two of each sheet because they are double sided and it is hard to choose which side to use!

To start I distressed my photo, I then matted it on a torn piece of pink cardstock. I only adhered three sides of the photo, leaving one side open to use it as a pocket for a journaling card. I also added a few buttons. And the pretty title from Crate Paper's Mia Collection (Pillow Box Diecuts).
I then added a flower using a glue dot, and for the center I used a gorgeous Prima Bubble Embellishment. I just love butterflies, and these little bubbles from Prima are so gorgeous!

For the Subtitle I used fun rubons from Daisy D’s! And the gorgeous decorative bracket is from Cosmo Cricket - Girls Galore. I really love that brackets are a big trend right now! Also be sure to check out all the fabulous stickers available at Posh Designs Scrapbook Store!

All papers used for this second layout are also from the Kaiser Craft - Vagabond Line! After inking the edges of my base piece of paper I then cut an 3.5 x 6, a 5 x 8.5, and finally a 8.5 x 1.5 piece of patterned paper.

I then adhered them to my layout and added beautiful flourishes from Cosmo Cricket - Girls Galore. And some sweet ribbon from Pink Paislee - Sweet Cakes Line and the title from My Mind's Eye - Bohemia 2 Line.

The rubon underneath the title, and on the photo are from Daisy D’s as well. I used Rangers Liquid Pearls to paint the pretty butterfly from Scenic Route, and matted it to give it some depth.

And to add some sparkle I added some dots of bling! I hope my projects inspire you to use butterflies on your layouts! Be sure to come join the fun in the Interactive Community! Until next time Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Aweeeeesome LOs I just love what you did with this month's kit! Keep 'em coming! *hugs* ~ Nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty layouts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO's Jackie! It's fun to see what you do with your kit and pick up little tricks along the way :) TFS

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.