Nos membres - Our peeps

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweet Mini Wall Hangings ~ Jackie's Creations

I love making presents for my family and friends! So I made these two little mini wall hangings for a few coworkers!

I started with plain 2 x 2 chipboard squares. I chose these gorgeous papers because they are so bright and cheerful! They are from Fancy Pants - Daydreams Collection! After adhering the paper I sanded the edges to give it a
smooth look.

I then decorated them using quotes and flowers, I also added ribbon and some chipboard elements for a fun look! To atache the bulky elements like buttons and chipboard I used a glue runner, check out this glue runner! Sometimes you need strong adhesive to get the job done, and a glue stick just won't do!

To put all the pieces together I used my Crop A Dile to punch holes along the edges and weaved ribbon through and left a loop at the top for hanging. I hope you have enjoyed my sweet mini wall hangings! Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea! Such pretty gifts that I'll bet your family and friends will adore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo so 'springy'! These will make fabulous gifts!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.