Hello and Happy Tuesday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful, memorable Christmas and that Santa brought you new scrappin' goodies to play with! With alot of the Christmas crafting out of the way; let's get back to just havin' fun (not that making Christmas crafts is not fun or anything...).
Here's a quick project to make using the Wild Card cartridge. This card was created from a special request I received a couple of weeks ago and you know who you are ;) So here is the Owl Card located on page 72 and everything was cut at 5-1/4". The best part of this cartridge is all the die-cuts coordinate with the main images (the card and envelope). This includes layers, icon, frames, liners and phrases plus so much more.
- Use cardstock the blackout creative feature to create your card base only.
- Use patterned paper as layering piece over top the above die-cut using the standard cut image.
- Do not change the size dial after you've created your envelope. This includes cutting the phrases, icons and layers.
- For quick assembly, use a paper collection already coordinated for you and/or scraps.
- Add other embellishments and/or stamps to your card or envelope to add interest like I've done here with my envelope (I used a bird & cherry imaged stamps).
Cheers & Happy Crafting ~Michelle