1. Cut a circle, any size. The ones I will show are 8 inch circles.
2. Use really sticky adhesive, and apply it to one side of the circle.
3. Fold the circle until it forms a cone. Press the adhesive and hold for a few seconds to make sure it really sticks.
4. Embellish the outside as you wish.
5. Add some tasty homeade treats to a treat bag and fill your cone!!
A super fun way to present a homeade treat! Or if you don't have time to bake, take a store bought treat and repackage it with your homeade treat cone. For this one, I bought chocolate and caramel covered peanut butter pretzels and repackaged them in a treat cone.
You could make really small cones using small circles for just a few truffles, or large cones for bigger treats. You could even use these as place settings or goodie bags at a birthday party!! The possibilities are endless!
Happy holiday crafting everyone!!!