Nos membres - Our peeps

Friday, December 18, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Hello everyone!

Have you checked out the new Crate Paper Collections in the Posh store?! These kits are just too cute to pass up! I ordered the new Season Collection Kit & I'm having soooo much fun creating with it!
I had a blast making this funky layout of my best friend Beth & I!
I used the Love, Spring & Rainbow patterned papers to create this layout. I also used some of the die cut shapes, border stickers, a journal sticker and a title sticker - ALL from the kit!

For my title, I used some My Little Shoebox Tiny Alpha Stickers. Be sure to check these out in the store too! I'm addicted to these tiny alpha stickers. I use them on almost everything I create!

These kits would be great Christmas presents for all of your scrappy friends! They will LOVE you, trust me!!!
Happy shopping...and creating!!! ;)

Kristen

2 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.